Monday, January 29, 2007

Prayer Request

I've been praying a lot lately about the direction to go with the new Bible study at work. I've had several ideas and talked to a few people about it. God has given me such a tremendous opportunity here and I want Him to direct this. I feel like we need to go through the Gospel of John with the underlining question of Who is Jesus? So my prayer request is that I wouldn't just try to teach what I know but that the Holy spirit would lead us into Truth. I really want to see people transformed here. Pray for softened hearts and that God would work in the short time we have together.

1 comment:

Peter said...

"Who is Jesus" in 30 minutes a week is tough indeed. But God is not troubled by the impossible. Rest in your heart and know your effort will expand the kingdom one way or another. Be faithful in what you can control and let God change hearts brother. Praying for you as always.